We're doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our venues.
COVID-19 VICTORIA UPDATE
Melbourne, we are open!
Update: Friday December 24
While there are no restrictions on group sizes, masks are required for all guests aged 8 years and over (except when eating or drinking) in our venue.
Our Hygiene Commitment
Some of the fun we serve is real hands-on and we’ve always done a pretty gosh darn good job with hygiene. But, boy, have we turned it up to 11.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitiser stations around our venues for guests and staff
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment, including all karaoke mics, touch screens and props, regularly and consistently
- Offering hand/face wipes with all food items
- Waving, not hand-shaking or high-fiving
- Continuing our strict daily cleaning procedures
- Wear a mask inside our venues
We will continue to act in accordance with government advice, and will constantly monitor our policies and procedures to ensure we’re doing the best thing for our guests and team members as the situation unfolds.
Having a function with us? Find details about postponing your event in our Function Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any other questions about our hygiene commitments, please give us a call on 1300 058 537.